Commercial Property Solicitor – Dublin – 65k +
Hunter Savage is currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to work for a large commercial firm in Dublin with an exceptional reputation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a firm with an impressive client base and on all aspects of commercial property law in Ireland.
Solicitor Real Estate/Commercial Property
Dublin City Centre
Salary between €60k and €90k dependant on experience.
Due to the market upturn and workload they are currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to work within their large and modern offices. This is an exciting job opportunity that will offer Commercial Property Solicitor a structured career with an impressive client base and exceptional salary.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Solicitor in NI, England and Wales or ROI
- Ideally 2+ years PQE, however other levels of PQE will be considered;
- Experience in commercial property transactions;
- Strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1 qualification;
- Business Development experience, not essential;
- Commercial Awareness; and
- An ability to build strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- It is desirable to have had ROI experience, but this is not essential.
Should you be interested in this role please contact Cailim Boyle for a confidential discussion on 07714254890/ 02890080031/ 015267420. Alternatively please apply through the link below.
Apply for this job.