Commercial Property Solicitor (Dublin City)
Your new company
Leading commercial law firm in Dublin that has experienced rapid growth in recent years due to it’s success is recruiting for two ambitious and career focused solicitors to join their highly respected Commercial Property Team
Your new role
The Commercial Property team provides exceptional service to a wide variety of clients including major Irish and international corporates, financial institutions, large institutional and private investors and public bodies and regularly advise on premium value property transactions.
What you’ll need to succeed
There are two positions and you will either be a senior (6 years+ pqe) or a junior (c.2 years pqe) with Commercial Property experience
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Acquisitions, disposals and financing of commercial property.
- Commercial property due diligence.
- Landlord & Tenant to include leases, assignments, sub-lettings, surrenders, lease variations, licences and options.
- Advising on planning issues and procedures.
- Construction or wind/ energy project experience would be advantageous but not essential.
You must possess the following qualities:
- Excellent technical and drafting skills, with an exceptional ability to attend to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial judgement.
- To be highly organised and efficient with an ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Ambitious and driven.
What you’ll get in return
These are excellent opportunities offering top market rates of pay and a path to partnership for an ambitious candidate capable of delivering against a clearly defined plan.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please contact Patrick McDonald today if you would like more detail on this job or for a confidential discussion on your legal career.
If you’re looking for a new legal opportunity in a specific location, we have a strategic office network spanning Ireland and the UK, a team of over 30 specialist legal recruitment consultants that can assist you with your job search.