Commercial Solicitor, IT/IP
Abacus Professional Recruitment are working alongside a leading Dublin based firm who are seeking a Commercial Solicitor with c. 3years PQE.
In addition to drafting a full spectrum of commercial agreements for some of the globes leading brands, this team provides support on a variety of policies, procurement, regulatory, IP, data privacy, compliance and risk matters to a range of national and international clients.
Ideally, you will have gained experience within a large, commercial Practice or have worked within an In House environment. You will also have strong academics and excellent client relationship skills.
Some of the duties of the Role include:
- Providing guidance and producing supplier, third party contracts, confidentiality, IT, IP and data protection documents.
- Researching, reviewing and drafting documentation
- Drafting and updating risk and compliance policies
Ideally, you will be/offer:
- Qualified Solicitor with circa 3 years PQE
- Corporate/Commercial law experience (International preferred)
- Experience of drafting, negotiating and advising on IT/IP contracts and also Data Privacy
- Familiarity with data protection legislation and issues
- Experience of working in a commercial, international law firm.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory, compliance and professional conduct issues.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, high calibre team in an established, forward thinking legal client. To find out more about this role please contact Stuart John on + 44 2890 313157 (confidentiality assured)
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobsApply for this job.