Grafton Accountancy & Finance have been appointed on an exclusive basis by a successful County Monaghan based client to recruit for a Company Accountant / Finance Manager. This is a new role due to continued growth and expansion.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this new position will take a leading role in the production of accurate monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts and financial analysis. Other duties for the Company Accountant will include:
– Analyse and report on cost/margin of products/customers/sales regions, highlight areas/items for attention
– Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
– Have a continuous improvement mind set to assist in the managing and reduction of operational and production costs
– Contribute to the preparation of annual statutory accounts
– Promoting strong financial control and cost control within the business.
– Providing the link between finance function and commercial / operations departments
– Production of financial information and reports as required
– Day to day management of the finance team
Our client will consider fully qualified accountants or those who are qualified by experience in a similar role. Candidates with manufacturing sector experience would have an advantage although this isn’t essential. Those who can demonstrate success in a similar Company Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Controller are preferred. This is a broad role that requires strong IT skills. This is great chance to join a growing, successful business in a role with plenty of scope. Apply now as short-listing tales place shortly. Paul Kenna 02890 242824Apply for this job.