Immediate start available
Salary Dependent on Experience
Permanent Full Time (following probation)
Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
We are proud to be working with a well-known and respected award nominated (Small Firms Association Ireland business awards) Official Ticket agency based in Donegal.
The Company currently has a reputation for providing bespoke and specialised hospitality packages to discerning customers from all over the world.
Currently they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified Accountant to embrace the challenge of running and developing the accountancy function for this growing business.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Ensure timely recording of all day to day financial transactions and integrity of the general ledger.
· Prepare financial statements for internal and external use within specified timeframes and in accordance with recognised accounting standards.
· Prepare Annual budgets and cashflow projections.
· Review and update budgets and cashflow monthly.
· Analyse financial performance and prepare monthly reports.
· Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting deadlines for Paye/PRSI, CT and VAT (TAMs vat) etc.
· Recommend methods and strategies for efficiencies within organisation.
· Maintain records and support auditing efforts.
· Development and maintenance of company KPI’s, regularly reporting on these.
· Preparation of regular reports for Managing Director and CFO to enable effective and timely strategic business decisions.
· Preparation of and presentation of information to external professional advisors.
· Liaise with External Accountants, banks and advisors.
· Development of strong accounting team, including development plans and strategy for each member of the team.
· Design, implementation and review of strong internal financial control procedures throughout the organisation.
· Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to savings and effective growth strategy with the objective to transform the finance function into a business intelligence partner.
· Manage outsource Payroll provider.
· Responsible for all IT systems and Management of outsource IT providers.
· Fully Qualified Accountant.
· Proven track record in financial reporting skills, delivering to strict deadlines.
· Experience of Sage accounting packages and advanced Excel skills an advantage.
· Project management skills and experience an advantage.
· Extensive post qualification experience in a commercial environment.
· Management of an accounts team.
· Experience in working in a fast paced, commercial and dynamic environment.
· Experience of implementing ERP/Accounting software projects an advantage.
· Design, preparation and presentation of board packs.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “Word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.Apply for this job.