Company Accountant- Donegal
Our client is an award winning food processing company based in Donegal not far from the Derry border. They now have an opportunity for a Company Accountantto join the business and take responsibility for the finance function of the business. The main purpose of the Company Accountant position is to ensure the financial objectives of the company are met by maximizing sources of income and controlling expenditure
The key areas of responsibility for the Company Accountant will be:
- Planning and organising Business and Financial strategy
- Planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements
- Management of Financial staff, training, recruitment and selection.
- Communicate with other managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements
- Ensure Revenue Returns are submitted in an accurate and timely manner
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 5 years relevant experience. Ideally you will be coming from a food related industry background. It is essential that the Company Accountant will be meticulous with a strong emphasis on cost savings and reductions. This is an excellent opportunity to head the finance division of a successful and growing opportunity, where you career will develop with the growth of the business.
To find out more about the Financial Controller opportunity, contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection 02890 339968Apply for this job.