Company Secretarial Assistant
COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
Capita Asset Services provides financial outsourcing services to a wide range of institutional, corporate and financial clients worldwide offering a range of services comprising corporate solutions, treasury solutions, debt and banking solutions, shareholder solutions, fund solutions and private client solutions.
The successful candidate would join the Corporate Solutions Team in Capita Asset Services which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of corporate treasury, securitisation and aircraft leasing clients.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide a specialised and comprehensive company secretarial service in line with the provisions of the Companies Acts and related legislation. The role would provide the successful candidate exposure to some of the industry’s leading companies, in a dynamic and expanding unit, which now provides services to a portfolio of 500+ entities.
- Delivery of a suite of company secretarial services to the highest standard to include (but not limited to): Review and monitor changes in company law and its impact to our client base, ensure awareness within the wider Corporate Solutions unit. To support the continuous improvement of the way we work to ensure best practice;
- Ensuring companies are compliant with applicable corporate regulation and legislation
- Ensuring that all on-going statutory filing and reporting deadlines are met
- Maintaining Company Registers and Minute Books
- Submission of financial statements to the Irish Stock Exchange
- Client health checks and file reviews
- Attendance at board meetings and preparation of board minutes
- Providing company secretarial support in respect of incorporations, mergers, dividend distributions and other corporate transactions
- To engage in projects as required
- Providing company secretarial support in respect of incorporations, mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions
- Promotion of good governance and assisting in providing industry best advice on company secretarial matters to both internal and external clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Grad ICSA, or commencing studies to achieve the qualification
- 1 year relevant work experience in a similar position
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite
- Any experience working with Company Secretarial Systems is beneficial- GEMS, Blueprint etc.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to work effectively and efficiently on own initiative in a complex and dynamic environment
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.