Company Secretary Team Lead
COMPANY SECRETARY TEAM LEAD
Capita Asset Services provides financial outsourcing services to a wide range of institutional, corporate and financial clients worldwide offering a range of services comprising corporate solutions, treasury solutions, debt and banking solutions, shareholder solutions, fund solutions and private client solutions.
The successful candidate would lead the Company Secretarial Team in Corporate Solutions which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of 500+ corporate treasury, securitisation and aircraft leasing clients. The primary purpose of the role is to drive best in class service delivery through efficient and effective processes and procedures. This role holder will need to implement a framework and culture that clearly differentiates the Capita Company Secretarial team from other players in the market.
- Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives.
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To ensure the team is continually developing their expertise
- Manage all related HR information, and compile and distribute departmental / functional / employee MI at pre-agreed intervals.
- Actively monitor team structure and resourcing and prepare proactive proposals to Senior Management addressing scalability, succession planning and restructuring
- To be fully aware of all internal and external stakeholders regarding the team’s services.
- Ensure the provision of agreed management information, reports and updates on a scheduled basis to the Senior Manager
- To identify and develop any correlations in service offerings across all divisional locations, to encourage leveraged business opportunities and cross selling
- To ensure efficient use of systems and platforms to promote efficient processes for growth and facilitate the expansion of our offering capabilities
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- To understand and anticipate changes in laws, practices and regulations that affect our client base
- To obtain internal and external stakeholder feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues
- Oversee, plan and finalise all internal audits, SAS70 reviews and compliance checks as and when required.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A third level ICSA, law or financial accounting qualification is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work as part of a management team, demonstrating good organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of driving team initiatives and projects to completion.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.