We are currently recruiting a Compliance Auditor for our client based in Monaghan. You will be expected to assess compliance against defined corporate and customer policies, Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Standards and protect specifications through independent audit.
Provide guidance and support to facilitate the implementation and on-going maintenance of Quality/Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programmes (HACCP) procedures and product specifications.
Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
Perform factory based Quality audits to verify compliance against defined standards, codes of practice and product specifications. Audits will include:-
- Hygiene Audits to include swab verification
- Environmental audits
- Health and Safety
- HACCP / QC Verification
- GMP audits
- Traceability Audits
Conduct internal audits in accordance with the internal audit programme.
- Facilitate the resolution and close out of issues / incidents with the Quality Team, Production Stream and other functional areas, which have been identified as part of audit or process monitoring activities. Key activities include:
- Collation and reporting of NCs to VS or relevant person.
- Working with other site functional areas to ensure issues are investigated and corrective actions agreed and implemented.
- Close out of NC’s upon receipt of verified Corrective action.
- Manage disposition / “hold” status of out of spec or rejected material.
Continuously striving to improve performance and standards set.
Facilitate the implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary support is made available to the Production Stream and other functional areas.
Provide training, support and guidance to the Production Streams to ensure standards are fully understood thereby enabling effective implementation.
- Diploma or higher in a Food Science related subject.
- Proven track record in a Quality role.
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Strong self-discipline and a structured approach to improvements.
- The ability to identify and actively plan improvements.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Manufacturing jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Seamus Moore in the strictest confidence on 02890 725625.Apply for this job.