Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global financial services business to recruit a Configuration developer for their Letterkenny office.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with teams to produce accurate key operational metrics for IT assessments.
- Supply recommendations and subject matter expertise for the development of the Archer platform.
- Oversee and integrate multiple data feeds into the Archer platform.
- Plan for upgrades and patching across testing and production environments of the Archer platform.
- Team with data analysts to develop eGRC dashboards and produce key information for executive and leadership reporting and decision making.
- Interpret legal, compliance, and privacy impacts on the Archer tool and data, provide advice on controls and safeguards for data per requirements.
- Oversee external vendors and consultants on global delivery and implementation teams which impact Archer efforts.
- Provide guidance on implementing IT compliance control objectives through the Archer tool.
- Partner with regional stakeholder, e.g Group IT functions, Group Risk Management, Group Compliance, Group Audit and business leaders.
- The ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks and to be able to reprioritize quickly.
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, and propose creative solutions.
- The ability to build business relationships and effectively engage with stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years Professional experience in Audit, risk management, governance, IT security and / or compliance function a plus.
- Experience with a GRC solution and/or RSA Archer GRC a plus.
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent results with varied inputs.
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations & requirements.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Enterprise Reporting design and development a plus.
If you would like to find out more information about this role, contact Simon Deller on 02890313157 or email your CV to email@example.com
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years’ experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.Apply for this job.