Continuous Improvement Manager
– Deliver the implementation of the CI strategy across the company site embedding lean principles and promoting a CI ethos.
– Utilise company CI and problem elimination tools to work towards a World Class Operation.
– Deliver measurable and sustained cost take out improvements through the further utilisation of modern lean tools and techniques.
– Manage and improve data collection processes.
– Set up and deliver training programmes across the business
– Implementation of 5S, VM, LSS, PCS, LSW, Pillars and Steering Committee.
– Training and Education, Employee engagement, benchmarking across Bemis sites.
– Proven lean transformation experience which has been developed in a World Class manufacturing environment.
– Experience in multiple CI methodologies combined with the ability to operate throughout the site in a step by step style and train others.
– Exceptional communication skills.
– Proven management skills with strong leadership attributes.
– A recognised six-sigma black belt qualification
– Knowledge of SAP systems.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and ERP applications
For further information on this vacancy, or to discuss your career requirements please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job.