Continuous Improvement Manager
Engineering Manager – Co Louth
Company; Career defining opportunity with a global heavy plant / equipment manufacturer in Co Louth. The Louth site is the most successful and profitable manufacturing Unit in the worldwide group.
Role Outline; You will be centrally involved in a major production / engineering ramp up of production. This will be technically, very challenging. You will be responsible for cradle-to-grave design engineering and production implementation. Drawing on superb Lean Techniques know-how you will deliver a world class production ramp up solution
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a strong, demonstrable record of management achievement in manufacturing / engineering
– You need to be able to show first-hand experience in Production / Manufacturing “Ramp up”
– Fully Understand and have previously applied Lean Manufacturing Principles. You can Walk the Walk
– Extensive demonstrable skills in H&S, QA, Continuous Improvement and Cost Reduction
– Excellent communicator and rapport builder
Contact ; Kevin Curran , Cpl , +44 28 30 25 34 58Apply for this job.