Contracts / Projects Manager Fit Out
CSR – Contracts / Projects Manager
Our Client is currently on the market for a PM/CM with a strong fit out background. Working mostly in Ireland both North and South this role will have very limited travel and would suit someone who is maybe working in the UK looking to make the move back home, or someone looking to take a step up.
With every new job there will be some training needed, this company will provide an excellent support network and encourage in house training and promotions.
You will be looking after jobs up to £2M im value. A mix of shop and commercial fit outs
- Develop schedule and detailed timeline for assigned projects/tasks
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and to schedule
- Ensure all projects meet client expectations, business objectives and design guidelines
- Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Manage multiple projects and sub-contractors in different regions
- In certain circumstances, be responsible for managing special studies, initiatives or due diligence assignments.
- Manage project budgets, procuring suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Participate in or oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other outside vendors
- Monitor progress, provide financial control and ensure quality of project Fulfilment of projects from proposal right through to delivery
- Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to best meet project goals
- Reviewing working practices to ascertain they are leading to success and if not, devise an alternative
- Manage the project team including architects, engineers, workplace consultants, construction managers, sub-contractors, suppliers, administrative support, etc.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Work cooperatively with Clients to clarify specific needs and requirements whilst keeping client and appropriate Internal Managers up-to-date on project status throughout process
Role Specific Tasks:
- Regular reporting on projects to clients and internal contacts
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting / resolving any issues
- Communication by way of emails / phone / letters / meetings / face to face
- Keeping motivated
- Ensure KPIs are meet and exceeded
- Communicate with clients/customers/team members
- Join Internal Team meetings as requested by team members
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the direct management of commercial fit-out projects
- Good planning & organising
- Had responsibility for site analysis permitting and approvals
- Ability to work with other team members and personalities
- Used to budget control, estimating, design and construction coordination, and project scheduling
- The courage to make difficult decisions when required
- Strong at communicating
- Able to provide excellent customer service to both External and internal customers
- Responsive to a changeable and deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAFM systems is desirable
- An eye for detail
- Must exhibit initiative and a strong desire to achieve results
- Must be computer literate in the use of typical construction industry software packages (e.g. scheduling, cost control, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and motivate teams of people
Full CV with project list and detailed working history required as this is considered a senior role
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.