Corporate Actions Client Services
The Dublin Corporate Action Client Service team are responsible for delivering global custody services to a range of international clients, fund managers and financial institutions and act as the first point of contact between these organisations and the various Citigroup operations units worldwide. This position gives the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their client communication skills and enhance their knowledge of operational processes across Citigroup globally. They will also have the chance to build a network of senior contacts both within Citigroup and externally.
• To investigate and resolve client Corporate Action enquiries within the Bank Standard, where possible.
• Providing client with constant query feedback until completed.
• Investigate enquiries as far as possible without recourse to Corporate Action processing area personnel.
• Deliver service excellence.
• Participate in service reviews and client meetings.
• Monitoring, collating and analysing client and departmental MIS.
• Coordinate and facilitate training on Citigroup proprietary systems.
• First point of contact for electronic banking queries
• Active participation in ad hoc tasks and projects as necessary.
• Build and maintain strong relationships that enforce the quality of the Citigroup service.
• Create and reinforce positive working relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Work closely with the Client Executives and Client Sales Managers to develop client specific service solutions.
• Manage operational issues and build solid partnerships with processing teams globally.
• Adherence to all department standards and controls. Be risk averse.
• Be responsible for your own development and work with management to agree goals.
• Escalate in a timely, appropriate manner to enhance solutions and decisions.
• Distribution of enquiries daily
• Knowledge Corporate Action processes for multiple markets essential
• Previous relevant Global Custody experience is essential
• Prior client facing experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage.
• Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence at an appropriate level.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritise within tight deadlines
• Ability to learn quickly.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team, and also under own supervision.
• Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with various levels of management and external departments.
• A proactive approach to work, prepared to exercise initiative
• Good analytical abilities and computer literacy.
• Must be able to understand and appreciate requirements of demanding Clients and be able meet and exceed their expectations.
IOC qualifications an advantage but not essential.
- Must be good communicator and be able to respond to Clients in a professional and responsible manner.
- Good sense of initiative.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.