CSR – Contracts Manager
My client, a very busy Fit-Out Contractor from NI are on the market for an experienced Contracts Manager.
With extensive experience within a similar role, you will be tasked with planning, organising and ensuring each project is controlled and handed over on time, within budget and to an acceptable standard.
- Liaising with Clients and Site Foreman daily.
- Attending site visits throughout NI and Dublin on a weekly basis.
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate projects from start to completion.
- Deal with the client on any issues that may arise.
- Recruit Sub-Contractors.
- Produce and implement project programme of works.
- Collate H&S Information
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- A track record of delivering large fit-out projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of producing works programmes and working with site based teams to ensure delivery of the programme.
- Computer literate
This is an excellent long term opportunity to join a well-respected, growing company. Excellent basic salary, pension, car, lap top, expenses and the very real opportunity to make a difference.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.