Cyber Security Analyst
My client requires an individual with Cyber Security experience dealing various areas such as: Cyber Incident Response, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Application Security, Attack and Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking etc. You will be joining a fantastic team who are involved in a range of large scale Attack and Penetration testing engagements, Security Monitoring and Incident Response services. This involves actively identifying weaknesses in a wide range of web and mobile applications, mobile devices and security networks. My client provides people with a clear view of business risks and technical guidance needed to resolve any issues found.
- Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering (a Master’s Degree in a relevant field would be a plus)
- Highly professional, with ability to work in challenging environments
- Ability to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
- Demonstrate an applied intellect with the ability to learn quickly and leverage knowledge and skills in new situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of Carbon Black, Splunk or Fidelis would be an advantage
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Donna on 00353 1 4311 385
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply with your CV via the link below.Apply for this job.