Data Analyst, Team Lead
DESCRIPTIONThe role will provide the leadership and support for a team and have accountability for the teams overall performance as measured byseveral production and quality indicators.DUTIES • Leads and motivates others to attain team and department goals
• Will be responsible for conceptualizing and driving execution of data analytics solutions at scale.
• Keeping pace with developments in the analytics field and actively seeking out novel methodologies and technologies.
• Manage project plans, timelines, and client relationships to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality, on time and within budget.
• Assist with hiring & developing a team of best-in-class analytics professionals.• Conducts Regular meetings/1to1s with team members. Attends weekly/monthly department meetings
• Drives Customer Satisfaction up.
• Displays effective oral and written communication, interpersonal and influences Management skills.
• Displays strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task• Liaise with business partners – meetings etc. REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in the field of Data Analytics and Data Visualisation.
- Ability to present and explain data to business managers, with fluency in Microsoft business applications.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Working experience of SQL, VBA and/or other scripting languages.
- Experience of some or all of the following: R, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, Alteryx, Microstrategy.
- Provide technical oversight to the team through a hands-on approach.
- Financial services experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.