Data Analytics Manager
MPA Recruitment are working alongside our client to appoint an experienced Data Analytics Manager.
The organisation, based in Donegal, is rated among the best places to work in Ireland, and is also a proud winner of the Multinational Company of the year at DatSci Awards 2016.
Responsibilities for this position include,strategy development, portfolio leadership, business influence, and people leadership to drive key strategic initiatives.
- Lead the plan, build and executiion of high-impact data analytics projects;
- Demonstrate and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers, industry trends, regulatory issues, and the competitve marketplace;
- Translate business vision & strategies into actionable roadmaps and data analytics projects with a focus on delivering tangible business outcomes;
- Focus on arming business partners with fact-based decision making and enabling them to quickly and nimbly make changes, as appropriate, that may affect diverse business areas, from customer behavior to risk management, to pricing and other business strategies.
- Develop and present business cases and project recommendations with a focus on “what it means” to the business and actions to consider.
- Lead multiple, complex project plans to solve business problems using data analytics, ensuring they are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget.
- Stay ahead of available and appropriate technologies and techniques in data analytics.
- Hire, train, retain & lead a team of best-in-class analytics professionals; mentor junior staff; create learning & development opportunities, take responsibility for leading, motivating, evaluating, promoting and engaging employees.
- The role will require travel to the US.
Knowledge & Skill requirements:
- Proven leader of people (directly and indirectly) and delivering project objectives
- Team player with a positive attitude, collaborative mindset and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present and explain data, concepts and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities.
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities through effective communication and time management skills.
- Experience in leading data management initiatives. Solid experience with Descriptive Analytics, with exposure to and flair for Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Good knowledge of and experience with dashboards/ reporting packages (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.).
- Knowledge of technical aspects of business intelligence including data modeling, tools, relational database management systems, ETL, metadata / data management, and OLAP tools.
Candidate Manager –
- Degree in a quantitative discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics field including people and project leadership.
- Knowledge of Call Centre analytics preferred;
- Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Exposure to US markets and clients a plus.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job.