Data Analytics Manager
Data Analytics Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing data analytics group.
Are you a high-energy Business Analytics leader with a proven track-record?
Do you have a rare combination of leadership; analytical expertise; business acumen; strategic mindset; client relationship and project management skills; combined with a passion for building new capabilities and teams?
Then our client who is an expanding Global Solutions Provider is looking for you
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for strategy development, portfolio leadership, business influence and people leadership in order to drive key strategic initiatives for the US businesses. This leadership role is designed for an experienced, hands-on data analytics professional with a proven track-record of enabling data driven decision making within medium to large enterprises.
Our client is looking for someone who enjoys big challenges and likes to think differently.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key business partners, serving as an analytical thought leader who leads the plan, build and execution of high-impact data analytics projects.
- Demonstrate and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers, industry trends, regulatory issues, and the competitive marketplace.
- Translate business vision & strategies into actionable roadmaps and data analytics projects with a focus on delivering tangible business outcomes.
- Focus on arming business partners with fact-based decision making and enabling them to quickly and nimbly make changes, as appropriate, that may affect diverse business areas, from customer behavior to risk management, to pricing and other business strategies.
- Develop and present business cases and project recommendations with a focus on “what it means” to the business and actions to consider.
- Lead multiple, complex project plans to solve business problems using data analytics, ensuring they are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget.
- Stay ahead of available and appropriate technologies and techniques in data analytics.
- Hire, train, retain & lead a team of best-in-class analytics professionals; mentor junior staff; create learning & development opportunities, take responsibility for leading, motivating, evaluating, promoting and engaging employees.
- The role will require travel to the US.
- Proven leader of people (directly and indirectly) and delivering project objectives
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements.
- Ability to present and explain data, concepts and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities.
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Experience in leading data management initiatives. Solid experience with Descriptive Analytics, with exposure to and flair for Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Good knowledge of and experience with dashboards/ reporting packages (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.).
- Knowledge of technical aspects of business intelligence including data modeling, tools, relational database management systems, ETL, metadata / data management, and OLAP tools.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics field including people & project leadership.
To discuss this Data Analytics Manager role in confidence please call James Goodman on 02890 725634