Data Scientist (DS) – Dublin
Data Scientist (DS) – Full-time, permanent – Dublin
A fantastic opportunity has opened up with a market leading global company for an experienced data scientist based in Dublin. Our client is at the cutting edge of their field and is ever expanding at a fast pace. The interpretation of big data through analytics is critical to our client’s expansion and continual business success. The successful data scientist can expect an excellent career progression pathway alongside the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Our client seeks a self-motivated and ambitious individual who has previously worked with the application of data science techniques.
- Data mining to find patterns and insights to further the clients personalisation strategy.
- Constructing marketing attribution models to aid customer loyalty teams and marketing.
- Develop a dataset of actionable customer vision or analytical traits
- Produce dynamic customer level features for optimizing offer targeting.
- Experience programming big data using programme languages R, Python, SQL and Spark
- Good experience of data mining
- Previous knowledge of visual analytics tools
- Capable of handling multiple projects and ability to work separately
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (circa 60k)
- Pension and VHI healthcare
If you are interested in this position apply to the link with your cv or contact Rebecca Lavery – email@example.com
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.