Energis is currently seeking a Demand Planner for our FMCG client based in Drogheda. Due to increased demand for their product the company are going through a significant period of growth, and this is a new role which will take responsibility for the planning of future requirements as well as existing production requirements.
The Demand Planner will carry out Forecasting analysis, Planning, Scheduling and Purchasing services, ensuring the appropriate materials and resources are provided and available in a timely manner.
- Manage the demand and sales forecasting process – review forecast information/ customer orders, develop detailed production schedules and optimize use of all capacities in each stage of the Supply Chain Process
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Interact with sales to understand demand forecast drivers and to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Manage, coordinate and plan all production materials and services for the organisation, ensuring that the supply needs are in time and quality and GMP compliance are met
- Liaise with internal customers to prepare weekly production, purchasing and shipping schedules and ensure that targets are met
- Draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of production to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Monitor production plans/performance weekly and realign to ensure the purchasing strategy fully supports both production and project targets
- Analyse production specifications and plant capacity data and performs to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements
- Monitor inventory levels and report any deviation from plan and implement corrective actions where applicable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in forecasting/ planning/scheduling in a manufacturing organisation
- Excellent, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced, flexible and results focused environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of import/export regulations including customs and excise legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will have depth of knowledge of key forecast methodologies and planning tools, along with a very strong commercial and market understanding.
Salary is in the region of €45-50k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please Apply now through the link, or call us on +44 2890 826044.Apply for this job.