MCS Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Design Engineer – stainless steel, to work alongside a team of Design Engineers on the development and design of stainless steel products.
In this key role you will be involved in:
- Fabrication and product Design of stainless steel products
- Interpret customer requirements and conduct on site client surveys
- Produce high quality design drawing and documentation within budget and specified time frames
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous design knowledge and experience gained in stainless steel or sheet metal industry with at least 3 years design experience using AutoCad, it would be ideal if you have previously worked with Autodesk Inventor.
- You will have proven mechanical design skills with the ability to interpret customer
- It will be essential that you can demonstrate strong communication skills as you will be expected to communicate effectively with clients, architects, engineers & contractors.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.