Design Engineer – (Brand new role), Dublin
We are seeking a design engineer for a firm based in Dublin. With over 20 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of machinery across a range of industries; our client needs a design engineer who is adaptable, versatile and experienced enough to provide support to clients as well as assistance to design staff and departments throughout the business.
- Designing and developing improvements to the company’s product range as well as working on new product introduction
- Strong interpersonal skills to include liaising with clients, interfacing with team members and maintaining of key interdepartmental relationships
- Project management of design outputs
- Keeping abreast of the current market trends as would be applicable to design.
- Providing technical expertise to other departments.
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience in a similar role
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in computer aided design using programs such as Solidworks/Solidedge/Creo/AutoCAD
- Experience in managing the full life cycle of the design for manufacture process.
Job Reference number: 894026
As a specialist in VickerStock’s Design and Development Division, the above role is just one of the many vacancies that we have for Mechanical and Electrical Design Professionals. Even if this role isn’t of interest to you, there might be a Development Engineer post or indeed a Project Engineer position that fits the bill instead
For a confidential discussion regarding this Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Patrick McIlveen on 02890313720Apply for this job.