The successful candidate must have experience of working on 2D and 3D design packages. Experience in the use of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD especially in relation to sheet metal fabrication is desirable.
- Ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with relevant design standards.
- Working with 2D AutoCAD and 3D Inventor software for product research and development.
- Program CNC cutting machinery using Radan software.
- Engineering related third level qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 2D & 3D CAD package experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Previous work with CNC cutting machines
- Mechanical design background
- Ability to work as part of a team
For further information on this vacancy, or to discuss your career requirements please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job.