Design Engineer – Fixed Term Contract
Design Engineer – Co Louth
Fixed Term Contract – 10-12 months
Engineer working in the applications department responsible for the design and development of new and existing machines and components.
- Carrying out design work as required on Engineering Change Orders/ Work Requests.
- Investigate issues as raised by Quality on Corrective Action Plans.
- Create detailed drawings for designs including Weld and General Assemblies.
- Create Bill of Materials data for all fabrications and assemblies designed.
- Liaising with Suppliers & Customers internal/ external on new machines/ components.
- Being responsible for compliance regards safety, environmental rules and applicable legislation.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or other relevant discipline.
- 4 years design experience in a manufacturing environment using a 3D CAD package ie Pro Engineer.
- Experience working with mobile equipment.
- Understanding of electrical circuits on mobile equipment.
For more information contact Bronagh on 02890725623Apply for this job.