Design Engineer (Renewables)
Euro 28k – Euro 35k
Our client holds significant market positions in the domestic appliance industry worldwide. To increase its activities in the renewable energy sector. An opportunity now exists in the heat pump development department for a suitably qualified person to be based in Co. Louth. The successful candidate will contribute to the research and development of heat pumps within the Renewables R&D team.
- To contribute to the development of new heat pump ranges to meet UK & Ireland market requirements, with emphasis on mechanical design;
- To design, source components and validation testing of various components of a heat pump;
- To liaise with suppliers and customers on technical issues;
- To ensure that all design complies with relevant safety and performance standards;
- To carry out product certification of heat pumps.
- Must have reached graduate level with relevant experience
- A good understanding of general mechanical engineering issues;
- Experience in 3D modelling;
- Computer literate with experience in carrying out experiments;
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration / Building services /Plumbing would be beneficial;
If this position is of interest then please don’t hesitate to send the CV in via the link provided or to eoghan@ reactiverecruitment.com. Alternatively, call Eoghan on 028 9009 9211 for a confidential chat and more information on this position.
Worried about your CV? Does it need updated? We also take care of this also. Just ask a member of our dedicated team and we will assist in tailoring your CV to best portray your skill set.
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the Island. For the most up to date job listings please visit www.reactiverecruitment.com , follow us on twitter @reactiverec or call a member of our team on 028 9009 9211Apply for this job.