Development Engineer (Refrigeration / Heat Pump)
MCS Group is working with a large manufacturing company to support with their recruitment for a Development Engineer with knowledge/experience with Refrigeration / Heat Pumps.
The suitable candidate will be involved in the development of heat pump products, this will require strong mechanical design skills. You will design and source components to support with your job function and be responsible for supplier/customer technical issues. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all designs comply with safety & performance standards.
You will have:
- A relevant degree (engineering related – mechanical ideally)
- Strong 3D Modelling experience and a strong engineering background
- Prior experience with a range of mechanical engineering issues
- Ideally have knowledge or experience with refrigeration / heat pump or plumbing
- Strong computer skills and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a progressive organisation and offers the opportunity for professional growth. This role also offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Patricia Hagan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.