DevOps Engineer – AWS is essential
My client is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to be their first major hire for the DevOps team and layout a road map for the expansion of that area and for future hiring.
It is essential you have very strong AWS experience and have spent at least 2 years working specifically in a DevOps role. Some experience in a start-up environment would be ideal also. You will be responsible for the build, release and configuration management of production systems and also supporting the other teams across the company in multiple locations. Excellent troubleshooting skills and previous experience of planning and expanding a team in line with company growth would be excellent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Extensive AWS experience (Ec2, RDS, Glacier, Cloudwatch etc)
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience of working in a 24×7 production environment.
- Strong scripting skills, ideally in python.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.