Digital Marketing Manager – Dundalk – Full Time Permanent
Our client is seeking to recruit an experience Digital Marketing Manager on a Full time Permanent basis. The main responsibility will be to develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. According to the candidate’s experience and ambitions, he/she will be given the opportunity to lead specific projects and can anticipate working as a team member in the marketing team.
THIS POSITION IS IN DUNDALK 25-30MINS FROM NEWRY.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate will live and breathe digital marketing and have a background in digital marketing and social media.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns, LinkedIn Advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in managing a marketing budget.
- Proven ability to manage/lead a team or group.
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or contact Susan Handcock at Task Recruitment Ltd, Tel: 02890421047Apply for this job.