Digital Systems Analyst
Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading Fortune 500 Financial Services firm to recruit an experienced Digital Systems Analyst. Our client is a financial services power house that has grown its operations in Letterkenny substantially over the last number of years. This area has noticed a significant rise in inward investment and our client has played a significant part in that with close to a £billion investment in the area and more to come.
The key to this role are the skills, abilities and techniques required to troubleshoot & resolve incidents on mobile/digital applications such as STORM, PAR, Sales Conf App, FP Portal etc.
The successful candidate will be part of a small application support team, reporting in to a digital support manager who will be based in the US. In addition to the application support responsibilities, the successful candidate will play a project role for new mobile/web applications, creating runbooks, SOPs, make design recommendations for a more supportable app etc.
The Role in brief:
- 3-5 Years of IT and Digital Development Experience.
- Influence cross-functional teams to build best practices relating to Digital Applications.
- Stay apprised of new technologies and trends
- Drive innovation.
- Proven track record of building partnerships and working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for consistent on-time delivery of quality deliverables in accordance with agreed upon plans.
- Endorse a winning culture with a repeatable, process-based approach in which all members of the organization recognize the interdependence of the Plan/Deliver/QA/Operate model and their role in effectively delivering for the business customers.
- The ideal candidate should have a recognized college/university IT-related qualification.
- 5 years of IT experience with 2-3 years of digital experience which can include support of digital apps, infrastructure or strategy.
- Proven track record of problem solving with excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering innovative solutions in previous digital projects.
- Experience working with mobile and/or web applications.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and Plan, Deliver, Operate model.
- Domain experience in Annuities or in a relevant industry.
- Knowledgeable in business processes and functions.
- Knowledge of programming and database languages.
For more information on this role, including a detailed job description, please contact Simon Deller on 02890313157 or email your CV to email@example.com
This job not for you? Don’t worry we have plenty more on our website! Have a look for yourself at www.abacus.jobs
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years’ experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.Apply for this job.