Document Controller (Construction)
As a Document Controller you will be an instrumental member of the project team, tasked with the delivery of a high spec fast pace project for one of the top IT Companies in the world.
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be working with our client, a global player in Construction, Property and Telecoms sector to secure a Document Controller for a prestigious Data Centre Project in Blanchardstown, North Dublin. The company in question deliver projects in sectors such as Commercial, Leisure, Retail and Residential and have established a reputation for delivery and strong corporate culture.
As Document controller you will predominately be responsible for the controlling of 4 Project System. You will report directly to the Office Manager and Commercial Manager.
This project has commencing on site, state of the art Site Accommodation has been established. Interviews for this position are scheduled for week commencing 23rd January 2017
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Set up, manage and administer the 4 Project electronic document management
- Creation and management of document workflows with input from the project team
- Electronic distribution of drawings and documents, check and follow as part of the QA process
- Change Control, protocols to be developed with the commercial team and client.
- Generating, collation of O&M Manuals.
- Administrative duties such as maintaining office files and registers, meeting minutes, filing, post, holidays, travel etc.
In order to be considered for this exciting role you will have:
- Proven experience in a Document Controller capacity, preferable 4 Project System or similar.
- Experience with various Microsoft packages.
- Meticulous organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Experience of accounts administration and ISO would be beneficial for this role but not essential.
If you feel this ‘Document Controller’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown
As this role is an immediate vacancy, please contact Anne on 00447715420322 if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.