Dublin – Security Engineer
With my client currently expanding they are seeking to offer the correct individual an opportunity to become an IT Security Engineer. This opportunity will give you the chance to develop and progress your career in cyber security with one of the country’s leading IT Security companies.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and configure all security needs.
- Implement and enforce all security standards across the company.
- Working knowledge of up to date security tools, methods & protocols.
- Provide Tier 2 & Tier 3 support and delivery.
- Have the ability to work across a number of platforms, networking and virtualisation.
What you will have:
- An appropriate degree with computer science or IT discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in support role.
- Strong experience working with all firewalls, IPS/IDS and endpoint security.
- Knowledge of SIEM technologies.
- Both excellent written and communication skills.
- Hold or wish to hold a relevant professional security certification.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel that you meet the basic requirements please apply online to find out more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.