Duty Manager 28k
Duty Manager 4 Star Hotel €28,000
Client: Our client is a busy 4 star hotel in Dublin.
Candidate: This is an excellent opportunity for a Duty Manager/Food and Beverage Manager with experience within a similar quality environment, to join our team.
The ideal candidate will come from at least a 4 star background preferably with experience in management in Food and Beverage and Meeting and Events areas.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and be hands on all tasks including the day-to-day management of the operation. You will need 2 years experience of duty management within a busy environment and be an excellent host with strong management and customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will be an achiever, setting and maintaining high standards, yet with the ability to establish positive relations with both customers and colleagues alike.
· A recognized 3rd level qualification in Hotel Management
· Must have an excellent work ethic and be hardworking with a positive attitude towards their work
· Will be required to liaise with other managers to ensure all guest expectations are met
· Ensuring that our standards of service are met in all areas
· Must have an ability to work under pressure and the ability to manage various situations and issues that may arise
· Must be legally valid to work Full-time in Ireland
· Excellent Communications Skills (Written & Verbal)
· Have extensive Food, Wine and Beverage knowledge
· Have an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and Food handling
· Have experience in the operations of Meetings and Events
· Flexibility required regarding hours of work
Salary: €28k negApply for this job.