e-Commerce Account Manager
As e-Commerce Account Manager for our Co Louth based client, you will assume primary responsibility for developing their Ireland & UK online customer accounts.
The role requires an Account Manager with a mix of Sales/Account Management and Digital Marketing experience, and as such combines account and relationship development, product content optimization, online demand generation and online merchandising.
You will work interactively with the Marketing Team to drive a consistent shopper message and brand image.
- Develop existing accounts by extending product listings and agreeing activities with customers that will deliver growth in line with targets and objectives
- Identify and develop new business sales opportunities
- Be accountable for sales and profitability targets by closely managing pricing, negotiating terms, managing product mix and promotions
- Collaborate with the group marketing team to plan and implement online marketing activities that lead to increased sales
- Regular reporting on performance against plan, to include customer performance management/performance overviews
- Feedback trends and opportunities to Management from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits
- Meet regularly with key online customers, managing relationships and reporting on sales
- Assess market and competitor situation as a constant focus
- Develop and execute business plans to deliver sales results, including maximized volume potential, increased merchandising effectiveness, growth of product group(s), and brand share; responsibility for accurate forecasting of monthly sales, leading annual business planning process within assigned account(s)
- Manage Key metrics to track progress weekly and adjust the plan as needed to deliver results
- Manage an online promotional budget for optimal ROI and ensure internal/external alignment, while growing and maintaining relationships
- Leverage business analytics to influence customer and company decision making at top-to-top levels; utilizing internal/customer business systems to manage and maximize plans
- Reconcile and update promotional plans regularly, to remain within budget
- Create impactful, insights-based presentations in order to translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans around distribution, merchandising, promotion, and planogram placement
- Third level qualification in Marketing / Digital / Sales or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in an online or e-Commerce CPG / FMCG retailer environment
- Demonstrable exposure to Digital / Online sales and marketing, email marketing and programmatic advertising
- Ability to be flexible in a fast moving environment
- Commercial, analytical and numerate, with a strong focus on a trading website and a keen interest in new developments within the online industry.
- Experience of managing sizable business with one or a combination of online retailers including; Amazon, Ocado, Boots, Babies R us, and/or other leading retail groups.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiation skills coupled with an innate ability to build relationships at all levels
- Flexibility to travel
Package is in the region of €65 – 75k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please APPLY NOW through the link!Apply for this job.