Cpl are delighted to be working with an expanding firm in County Tyrone that deal in the sale, service and repair of cleaning equipment.
As a result of the company’s continued growth and success there is now a requirement to appoint an E-Commerce Manager to manage the group’s digital marketing and oversee online platforms.
The Role :
– Manage the program of content creation across all sites and maintain current content.
– Oversee all acquisition channels, including: PPC, SEO and social media.
– Analyse results and proactively implement new ideas to increase conversion rate maintain company competitiveness
– Administrative duties such as tenders, government applications, invoicing etc.
– Third level qualification in Business Administration, Marketing or comparable degree.
– Good communication and organisational skills.
– Ability to work on own initiative.
– Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords/Shopping.
– Strong e-commerce background, as well as good knowledge of digital marketing channels, including affiliates, display PPC and SEO.
– Previous experience with eBay, Amazon and Magento.
– Experience in HTML.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job.