This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, established brand as an E-Commerce Manager. This is a critical role in developing and growing sales via the company website and as such we are looking for someone that can match our drive and ambition to be able to achieve this.
Key responsibilities are:-
• Liaising with the Marketing Director to Develop and implement an e-commerce strategy for a multi-channel organisation.
• Working within the Marketing Plan and liaison with the website provider to drive traffic, increase conversion rates and grow on-line sales.
• Keep up to date with e-commerce and digital marketing opportunities.
• Monitor and report on key e-commerce metrics using Google Analytics, SEO etc.
• Manage the e-commerce team to ensure a quality customer experience.
• Be able to optimise web content, write relevant and appropriate product descriptions and select imagery.
• Report website activities to the Board of Directors as appropriate.
Key skills, qualifications and experience:-
• Relevant third-level qualification or professional marketing qualification.
• A minimum of three years in a similar role, working for a quality clothing brand.
• In-depth knowledge of e-commerce KPIs – conversion rates, visitor numbers etc