E-Discovery / IT Forensics Manager
E-Discovery / IT Forensics Manager
On behalf of my Practice client I am seeking to recruit an experienced E-discovery / IT forensics expert to join their Dublin team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest teams specialising in Forensic Technology across Ireland and the role has arisen as the Dublin practice continues to grow and expand in all areas of its work.
The Forensic & Investigation Services team serves clients across the Island of Ireland and beyond, primarily working from our Belfast and Dublin Offices. The team also undertakes complex assignments involving international clients and disputes, providing services across the globe to a wide range of high profile clients. The way in which we they IT distinguishes us from many of our competitors. Not only do they seamlessly integrate IT forensics, e-discovery and data analysis into their methodologies, but recent investments in their cyber security units enables clients to avail of advice to help them address challenges across the full spectrum from a crisis situation to implementation of remedial solutions. They have a full suite of service offerings covering expert dispute resolution, fraud and regulatory investigations, insurance solutions, e-discovery and digital forensics.
The Team offers the full suite of I.T. related services, amongst other services, this includes:
· Digital Forensics
· Cyber Security Incident Response
The team provides a full spectrum of accounting, Digital Forensics and cyber services. This reflects the trend in the Irish and international markets, where clients demand a combination of these services from a single provider.
The work will be delivered primarily through the Dublin Office (95%), with the Belfast Office being 5% (with an expected ratio of 85% to 15% in the next 2 years).
The work of an E-discovery / IT forensics practitioner is, by nature, variable. The following, however, are the main responsibilities which will be expected of the successful candidate:
· Forensic data imaging, searching, filtering and migration into our eDiscovery Review environments
· Maintaining elements of our Forensics Lab, on-site equipment and technology stack
· Computer forensic analysis in support of corporate/cyber security investigations
· Assisting with the development of bespoke forensic solutions as appropriate
· Delivering on time and to a high standard
· Supporting and developing junior staff
· Working to continuously improve and automate our processes and procedures
· Supporting business development opportunities and helping to grow the practice
· Participating in the recruiting, retaining and training of staff
· Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
· A strong academic record
· Industry knowledge of the forensic/e-discovery technology field, including detailed knowledge of software platforms, service providers and the challenges posed by imaging, processing, reviewing and new technologies
· Demonstrable experience in a client or customer facing role
· Diligence, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and tenacity
Desirable Skills and Attributes
Candidates with the essential criteria will be considered, however, desirable candidates will include those who are able to demonstrate one or more of the following skills and attributes:
· Experience with EnCase, Nuix and the Relativity e-discovery platform
· Experience in a technical I.T. role e.g. system administrator
· Strong competency with a modern programming or scripting language
· Experience with SQL
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience or at least awareness of specialist forensic approaches e.g. mobile phone forensics
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to work within a specialised area and to gain further responsibilities.
I am keen to hear from candidates from a range of industry backgrounds.
A market leading package will be offered to the successful individual. It is very much the intention of the firm to attract the highest calibre of applicants and the salary will reflect same.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Sinead Fox-Hamilton ACA at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel on 078 9485 2255 to discuss further.Apply for this job.