Ecommerce Customer Support Agent
Ecommerce Customer Support Agent
£15,808 plus relocation package (If Applicable)
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Ireland
English & Danish/Norwegian/Swedish/Dutch/German
Excellent opportunity for Danish speaking candidates in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life.
Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions. Convenient to Ireland and Dublin and excellent transport to attractions and site seeing throughout the country.
RELOCATION PACKAGE (If applicable):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
- Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
- Ongoing relocation support
Reed are currently working in partnership with a global business who have a strong presence in 25 countries with over 45,000 staff members worldwide.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
· Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
· Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls viaTelephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
· Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
· Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
· Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
· Fluency in written and spoken English & either Danish/Norwegian/Swedish/Dutch/German
· Customer Focus– at least 3-6 months in either an office based or customer facing environment and the ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
· Specialist Expertise – Proficiency with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
· Responsibility for Results – Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
· Working with others – Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
· Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
· Effective Communication- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills
· Problem Solving –Using investigative skills in order to find a resolution.
· Planning & Organising – Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
· Must have passed probation in current role (Internal applicants only)
· High school diploma, bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
· 3-6 months Call Centre based experience
· Financial background
· Experience in an internet company, financial institution or transaction processor preferred.
If you would like more information on the role or to apply please send a CV to email@example.com or Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job.