eDiscovery litigation support manager
eDiscovery Litigation Support (eDiscovery Specialist)
Circa €65,000-€80,000 + Benefits + educational assistance
Your new company
HNH Human Capital are working with an all island company who are seeking to recruit an experienced ediscovery litigation support manager to their successful forensics department in Dublin or Belfast.
Your new Role
The role entails management of a successful team of eDiscovery litigation consultants and some client facing duties.
You will assist in all technical aspects of the company’s litigation projects and cases, including responding to day-to-day requests by providing timely and effective technical support with respect to a wide range of litigation support tools
In addition, your responsibilities may extend to:
- Import/export of electronic data for a variety of applications perform daily data management duties and troubleshoot where necessary
- Perform rigorous quality control measures to produce error-free work product
- Keep abreast of changes in the industry, stay current on trends and make recommendations for new applications or technology
What you will have to offer!
- Bachelor’s Degree required or significant experience in eDiscovery litigation firms
- A minimum of 3 years’ full cycle litigation ‘experience required, as well as experience in Litigation / Technology Support role.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of forensics and electronic discovery.
- Knowledge of Relativity and other litigation software, such as Concordance and LAW.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Desirable: Certified Relativity Administrator
A market leading salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate as well as potential career progression within a Top Tier company and growing department.
To be considered for this and other similar roles, please forward your updated CV to our specialist consultant Fionntán Gamble at fionntan @ hnhhumancapital.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02890316948.Apply for this job.