Electrical & Electronic Design Engineer / Innealtir Deartha Leictreach agus Leictreonach
The Role/An Ról:
Randox Teoranta require highly motivated and creative individuals, who will spearhead challenging Engineering projects. The role will consist of the development of engineering products and support to existing products.
The role will be based at our Site in Dungloe, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
The successful candidate must possess:
• Relevant Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Relevant experience in electronic design, covering both analogue and digital circuits.
• Practical relevant prototyping, evaluation and testing experience.
• Embedded Software development and general programming skills.
• Good grasp of Programmable Logic conceptual design.
Although desirable but not essential, we would like the successful candidate to have encountered the following:
• Altium DXP/ Nexar experience
• Experience / knowledge of CE product marking, including LVD and EMC and design for compliance.
• Experience of electronic product design for worldwide markets, including worldwide compliance/ approvals.
• Previous experience in handling Intellectual Property related issues.
• Experience in Design for Manufacturing / mass production.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Who we are/Cé muid:
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
What next/Caidé anois:
Submit a cover letter & CV via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/EDED in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.