As senior Electrical Estimator you will play a key role in the company’s continued growth and contribute to its’ reputation for estimation excellence in this area. You will aspire to lead and will deliver estimation services that are world class. In return, you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become a technical, people and commercial leader.
- Prepare estimates by compiling take-off based on the scope of work and entering into computer estimating system, review computer printout for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to read Electrical Technical Specifications and Employers Requirements for proposed Design & Build HV substations and windfarms.
- Managing & interfacing of the tendering process with the various departments, and the timely submitting of the tender.
- Assist in compiling the Technical Submission of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
- Manage the quotation request process and review quotations for completeness
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Predict possible issues and pitfalls of projects, and advise the bid team of project risks and solutions.
- Follow up on submitted tenders and document the relevant feedback.
- Attend post tender meetings.
- After the successful bid at project handover, meet with the Construction Team to fully explain the estimate, scope of work, quotes and offer aspects for the successful transition of the project.
- A Trade Certification / Engineering or Project Management Related Degree 3+ years minimum experience in similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and changing priorities as necessary
- An understanding of standard operating procedures
- The ability to be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
The job will pay £35k- £45k or €Euro equivalent.
Contact Diarmaid at Corvus Recruitment for more information or apply attaching your CV using the link provided.Apply for this job.