Electrical Maintenance Technician
Energis is currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing client based in Drogheda.
Working as part of the overall Engineering / Maintenance team, the Electrical Maintenance Technician will maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities in good working order.
- Faultfinding, proactive and reactive maintenance work ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required
- Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns
- Installation and repositioning of equipment
- Ensure that all maintenance work is recorded correctly using CMMS
- Participate in business improvement initiatives
- Work with 3rd party contractors when necessary
- Time served electrical maintenance technician with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of high speed manufacturing equipment
- Working understanding of wiring regulations
- Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload
- Ability to work alone and also be a fully integrated member of a team
- Experience working within a lean environment is highly desirable
- Flexibility to work shifts including nights
- Previous experience of working with PLCs will be a distinct advantage.
Basic salary is in the region of €38-42k + a shift allowance which will take the package up to ~€48- 50k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.Apply for this job.