Electrical Maintenance Technician
Energis is currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Technician for our food manufacturing client based in Drogheda.
Working as part of the overall Engineering team, the Maintenance Technician will maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities in good working order.
They will be responsible for undertaking various planned maintenance tasks and occasional new installation work in order to achieve a high level of service delivery.
- Faultfinding, proactive and reactive maintenance work ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required
- Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Ensure that all maintenance work is recorded correctly
- Participate in business improvement initiatives
- Time served electrical maintenance technician with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of high speed manufacturing equipment, essentially within a Food / FMCG environment
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload
- Ability to maintain and improve effective work practices
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude
- Ability to work alone and also be a fully integrated member of a team
Basic salary is in the region of €40k + performance related bonus which will take the package up to €45k. This is a day shift although some flexibility may be required for overtime.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.Apply for this job.