Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment – Must be experienced in Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLCs.
- Technical support for the plant facilities & services including compressed air, refrigeration and steam.
- Input to and carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance routines
- Support Production Teams in Achieving Targets
- Closely monitor line and machine performance.
- Intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occur
Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations & modifications.
- To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
- To keep clean any areas in which you are working, including any transit areas to and from the workshop, including the workshop.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
- Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out.
- Troubleshooting using PLC programs
Key performance measures: Examples include: Downtime due to maintenance, Maintenance cost/Kg, Health & Safety and reporting
- Trades qualification.
- Mechanical/Electrical background. Main skill in Electrical / Mechanical
- Multi-skilled/cross-skilled ethos
- Aptitude for process awareness, diagnostic / trouble-shooting experience – gained in a hi-volume environment.
- Good team player that can use their initiative. Computer skills an advantage
- Special Features of Customer Site: Hi-volume production of food products.
Hours: Rotating Shift System – 5.30am to 5.30pm for two days, followed by two nights of 5.30pm- 5.30am with four days off
Please send your CV through the link or call Lyn on 02890 339968