Electrical Technician – Food Production
- A practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance and lean principles
- Maintenance work to be carried out to the required standards and within agreed budget levels
- Use own initiative, knowledge and experience when designing, quantifying, manufacturing and installation of mechanical services engineering plant and equipment in accordance with current guidance and legislation.
- Monitor and ensure efficient running of mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment.
- Carry out installation repairs and planned preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems, compressors, motors, pumps, heat recovery systems, ventilation systems and controls.
- Involvement of energy/capex/ lean projects.
- Maintain regular contact with installers and contractors to ensure that installation is completed to the required standards
- Breakdown/Out of Hours response will also be part of this role
The successful applicant is:
- A Trades Electrical Qualification.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability with relevant experience in a similar role.
- A high level of Safe Working Practices & Awareness.
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
- Written and verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Please send your CV through the link or call Lyn on 02890 339968