Embedded Linux Developer – Dublin
Embedded Linux (Kernel Developer) – Dublin
My client, who is based in Dublin, is currently looking to hire an embedded linux software engineer to work on the development of their product. The focus of this office is R&D.
The work is primarily focused on low level programming, focusing on kernel development and device driver development.
It is a challenging environment where you will gain expert experience working in a linux environment.
If you aren’t a linux expert- you will become one!
- strong embedded software experience, and working with C/C++ programming
- very strong experience in a linux environment, ideally working with embedded linux
- knowledge of python scripting
- good experience with network protocols – (TCP/IP) and Bluetooth/wifi
- excellent team working skills and ability to take control of independently assigned tasks
- experience with linux kernel development and device driver development
- experience with USB and linux
- experience with linux build tools and linux SQA experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- expected salary is negotiable depending on level of experience, (40-70k)
- pension, healthcare
- 24 days holidays
- relocation package
- welcome bonus (3k) and eligible for company bonus (dependent on performance)
- RSU stock options
- annual salary reviews
- option to work one day from home (following probation)
If this a role that would interest you, then apply with you CV to the link on this page, alternatively contact Con McBride (01525 3404) to discuss the position in confidence
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.