Embedded Linux Engineer Contract
This role seeks a Linux expert who will be tasked with developing and maintaining firmware modules in an Embedded Linux Environment.
- Deploying the embedded Linux development environment
- Developing Embedded Linux Security Strategy
Key Experience and Competencies:
- 4+ years working in Linux development environment
- Experience of embedded Linux variants, Linux Configuration, Linux Driver Development, Linux Shell Scripting,
- Fluency in C programming on Linux and some experience in C++
- Experience with U-Boot and Buildroot
- Working with ARM Microcontrollers
- Security/Encryption technologies
- Experience with source control systems
If this is something that you would be interested to hear more about, and you will be available to take up a new contract on short notice please click the link to apply and/or call Reperio and ask for Ebony to discuss in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.