Employer Services Consultant JO2616
Employer Services Consultant
Salary – €30,400 – €36,000 Commensurate with Experience
Market Leading Training Organisation
As we expand our client portfolio into new geographical catchment areas, we are working with a new client in the Dublin area, they are market leaders in their industry of operation, experiencing significant growth over the past 24 months and regularly delivering on their targets and Key Performance Indicators. They are renowned for their exceptional customer service and place a huge emphasis on consistently delivering on customer expectation. Due to ongoing growth and development within their market, they wish to source and appoint a suitably experienced Employer Services Consultant in the coming weeks. This is a full time permanent post based in Dublin.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our team who enjoy operating in a target driven environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
As an Employer Services Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing job opportunities for your assigned delivery centre, which in turn will be filled by clients, who have been long term unemployed. The role is not simply about looking for jobs in the open market, but identifying target employers, build trusting relationships, understand their business, influence their recruitment practices in order to create opportunities for the long term unemployed.
You will represent our client in the local market, building awareness of our business offering Through cold calling, canvassing and networking through local employer representation groups you will to secure a pipeline of vacancies for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed targets, KPIs and success indicators that are set and agreed.
· Develop and maintain long term relationships with local employers that focus on providing them with a holistic service aligned with company product and service offer, in order to provide job and skills opportunities.
· Engage with key stakeholders, as directed and agreed with Business Manager, to maximise the benefits for company employers and customers.
· Promote the company’s full range of services to employers via meetings, phone calls, emails, face to face visits, direct marketing activity, presentations and networking. Negotiate with potential leads and persuade them to commit to a desired course of action.
· Record all contact with employers and information about employment opportunities using the dedicated customer relationship management (CRM) system.
· Maintain regular face-to-face contact with relevant Employment Consultants (EC) to ensure that job/placement opportunities are appropriate for their customers, to match job seekers to employment opportunities and to ensure that the EC is preparing them accordingly.
· Conduct the appropriate follow up procedures to obtain feedback from employers, monitor and evaluate the quality of the service provided to employers, securing repeat business.
· Support in the process of evaluating the experience of individuals and employers on completing or leaving a programme. Identify success stories, collecting information to use in promotional material.
· Develop a sustainable relationship through a long-term process of continual contact with an employer that seeks to establish our client as the partner of choice, in order to secure repeat business.
· Work with DSP colleagues to promote opportunities.
· Deliver activity set out in the regional sales and marketing action plan, within set timescales, in order to develop and exploit Key Account opportunities and stakeholder relationships.
· Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in appraisals /performance reviews.
· Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times, including but not limited to Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety, Information Security and IT.
· Ensure a professional and positive working relationship with internal and external customers and continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
· Such other duties and responsibilities as may be determined from time to time.
· Leaving Certificate standard (as a minimum). A third level degree is desirable but not a pre-requisite
· Minimum of one year experience in a recruitment, sales, training and/or customer facing role.
· Experience of working in a target orientated environment with a demonstrable track record of achieving and beating targets.
· Good knowledge of the local labour market
· Competent IT user – Office applications and databases / CRM systems
· Ideally, applicants should have a high level of fluency in the Irish language and successfully achieved Irish at Leaving Certificate level.
· Previous cold calling / telemarketing experience
· Ability to develop and stage presentations to promote business.
Behaviors & Capabilities:
· Possesses drive, energy, determination and confident approach to executing tasks.
· Positive, enthusiastic approach to problem solving with a ‘can do attitude’
· A genuine commitment to the personal and occupational success of the long term unemployed and alignment with organisational vision and values.
· Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Active listening skills with the ability to build rapport and influence outcomes
· Good questioning skills with the ability to interpret responses and build rapport with clients and external stakeholders
· Ability to multi-task, organise and manage workload and take a flexible and adaptable approach to changing priorities.
· Outward looking and aware of wider local area policies and initiatives
· Clear and concise written skills
· Will to Win (Advanced Level)
· Impact & Influence (Advanced Level)
· Customer Focused (Advanced Level)
This is a first-class career development opportunity for the right individual to secure a role that will offer challenge, career satisfaction and autonomy from day one!
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close / fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title. (Noted above)
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Incomplete applications shall not be accepted and failure to demonstrate meeting the essential criteria will result in the application being unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency