Engineer NI Projects
Engineer – NI Projects
CSR are proud to announce that we require Engineer to join a well-known civil / building contractor in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with an award winning company and a perfect opportunity to really advance your career.
The role will require no UK travel and is fully based in Ireland North and South.
To be considered for this amazing position you must have minimum of 3 years’ experience behind you working on either building or civil based projects. You must be above graduate level, to be able to work on your own at times.
- Extensive experience of civil engineering / construction works with a Contractor
- Civil Engineering / construction Qualification HNC or higher
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Good setting out experience
- Experience on organising men and ordering materials
- Capable of managing complex projects with min supervision
- Provide timely and accrete reports
- Experience in working in a fast paced and intense environment – desirable
- Experience in managing quality systems – desirable
- Support all business objectives
- Keep good relationships with everyone on site and also clients
- Ensure that works are accurately and clearly set out before work is programmed to commence
Salary is negotiable depending on experience but top packages will be offered!!!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.