Enterprise Architect & Lead Specialist
Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global financial services business to recruit an Enterprise Architect & Lead Specialist for their Letterkenny office.
The Systems Development department has an opening for an Archer Enterprise Architect & Lead Specialist who will assume management, decision making and business alignment responsibilities for an Archer GRC platform.
This is an exciting role that requires drive, enthusiasm and an ability to focus on the ‘big picture’ at all times. Defining strategic objectives, ability to translate these into strategic plans and setting priorities will be the main pillars of focus for this role. It is an excellent opportunity for a confident, high performing, motivated individual who is looking for career progression. You will play a key role in proposing and driving technology strategy.
Leading a service spanning multiple Customers, you will have many years’ experience of IT Archer GRC expertise and be widely networked, able to manage dependencies, budgets, priorities and issues at all levels effectively. Leading a team of onshore and offshore Archer GRC Developers and Administrators, you will be accountable for driving efficiencies and maximising value whilst maintaining output and improving delivery quality. An exemplary communicator, you will share your own knowledge, influencing to guarantee excellence.
This will be a role with full responsibility for strategy, projects and infrastructure, requiring flexibility to ensure Business satisfaction.
- Develop strategic technology plans for the business and Archer GRC system.
- Manage a robust pipeline of projects and eliminate any bottlenecks in the SDLC.
- Decision making responsibilities across the entire project process.
- Management of a number of Teams and technology Specialists.
- Defining key metrics that drive improvement.
- Delivering presentations up to Senior Executive level.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills. Previous experience working in a software development environment is essential. Previous Team management experience is essential.
Experience and Attributes Desired: The following experience is required:
- The ideal candidate should have a recognized third level IT qualification and have a minimum of 8 years IT Archer experience.
- Significant previous team management experience.
- The ability to collaborate and influence at all levels.
- The ability to form and maintain strong professional relationships is critical.
- The ability to work effectively with business partners and all parties involved with infrastructure, development, QA and system maintenance is essential.
The following personal attributes are essential:
- Excellent communications and articulation.
- Confident decision maker.
- The ability to delegate and prioritise.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated and Influential.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
If you would like to find out more information about this role, contact Simon Deller on 02890313157 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years’ experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.Apply for this job.